Musings of a Night Nurse

My journal for musing about being a night nurse, life and death, life in general and my passion for knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I have been a nurse for 30 years in long term care. Now don't make that face! I believe we need to care for our elderly and they deserve a loving, dignified end of life experience. I am married to the most wonderful man in the world for 18 years. I have no children of my own, but due to my step-sons I have a wonderful 5 year old grandson! I am mom to 2 17 year old cats and a BIG black lab/great dane Buddy (yes he weighs 146 lbs) that is either the dumbest or smartest dog around! LOL

Friday, February 24, 2006

Olympic GOLD!


I did it! I finished the entire layette including the blanket, which I wasn't planning on doing, and I even have a few days left over! whooooohooooooo I really can't believe I made it! I loved this challenge to just keep at something til it was done. Now back to the FLAK


5 Comments:

Blogger AmyArtisan said...

Yeah! Everything looks beautiful! Congrats to you! I thought it was such a great feeling to get the Olympic knitting event completed! :)

8:18 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Nice work, Phyllis! Congratulations on sticking with the Olympic Challenge & even outdoing your own expectations.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Me said...

OH My Gosh that is stunning !!! great job and congrats on winning the GOLD !

Shelley
Country Variety Yarn Shop
Opal yarn galore!
http://www.countryvariety.com

5:33 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Woohoo Phyllis! Congrats on doing ALL THAT! Beautiful job!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Tricotine said...

WOW!!! Stunning!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home