Musings of a Night Nurse

My journal for musing about being a night nurse, life and death, life in general and my passion for knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I have been a nurse for 30 years in long term care. Now don't make that face! I believe we need to care for our elderly and they deserve a loving, dignified end of life experience. I am married to the most wonderful man in the world for 18 years. I have no children of my own, but due to my step-sons I have a wonderful 5 year old grandson! I am mom to 2 17 year old cats and a BIG black lab/great dane Buddy (yes he weighs 146 lbs) that is either the dumbest or smartest dog around! LOL

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A bit of Irish!

Your Irish Name Is...

Isobel MacMahon

LOL gotta love St. Paddy's Day, especially if you have any Irish in you at all! Me great-grandmather was of County Cork, name of Mamie Callory, immigrated to the United States around 1890. To celebrate, I have again taken up my FLAK, finally finished the left front and have picked up the right sleeve and am working in the round. No pictures yet, but I promise soon!

Also I think my epitath is very much like me! Take a look!




Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

1 Comments:

Blogger cathych said...

Believe it or not, I became a nurse in 1980, & soon after became a night nurse myself, & above all things, usually I work with the elderly. Small world! How did you get that neat clock on your blog?

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home