Musings of a Night Nurse

My journal for musing about being a night nurse, life and death, life in general and my passion for knitting

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I have been a nurse for 30 years in long term care. Now don't make that face! I believe we need to care for our elderly and they deserve a loving, dignified end of life experience. I am married to the most wonderful man in the world for 18 years. I have no children of my own, but due to my step-sons I have a wonderful 5 year old grandson! I am mom to 2 17 year old cats and a BIG black lab/great dane Buddy (yes he weighs 146 lbs) that is either the dumbest or smartest dog around! LOL

Monday, March 06, 2006

Brain disconnedt

Well I spent all day yesterday trying to do the left side of my FLAK. ripped it out x3. Finally tossed it into the knitting bag to wait for today. I have no idea why my brain cannot figure out how to make it match the right front exactly. I know that this should be a no brainer, maybe today my brain will reconnect and I can finish the front and go on to brain freeze for the sleeves. I am thinking that somehow I may have truly messed up the right front, thus causing the problems with the left. If so, too bad, I am NOT going to tear out the right front, the left will match somehow, someway! Stay tuned! Hopefully by this time tomorrow I will have the left front done and a pic on this blog!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I think I have the same brain problem as you do. It takes things a while to click sometimes, but I have every confidence that it will click for you and the front will match! I am still on the back if it's any consolation.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home